1 Day Trip To Chefchaouen From Fes
On our 1 Day trip to Chefchaouen from Fes, you will discover the charm and beauty of Morocco’s Blue City. In addition, enjoy an unforgettable Excursion from Fes to Chefchaouen towards the calmest Moroccan Destination with Morocco Culture Tours.
After breakfast in your riad/hotel at 08:30 am, we will start our Excursion from Fes to Chefchaouen, driving north to explore an extremely different culture and lifestyle from Fes. Chefchaouen is nestled at the feet of the Rif Mountains by which the name Chaouen “horns” has been adopted because of the shape at the top of the mountains; it was founded in 1471 as a small fortress by Moulay Ali Ben Moussa who is a direct descendant of the Prophet Mohammed. Chefchaouen fell under Spanish occupation and was emancipated in 1956. It’s known as a “blue city” for its traditional buildings.
Enjoy a walk to explore the white and blue washed walls of the medina and the markets that offer some unique native handicrafts. Chefchaouen on the old road to Larache. There is also a ruined mosque built by the Spanish, with stairs still in the tower. Back to Fes around 18.00pm and drop off at your hotel, where our 1 Day trip to Chefchaouen from Fes ends.
Included in the excursion from Fes to Chefchaouen:
- Private Excursion from Fes to Chefchaouen in a comfortable car with air conditioning.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick up at the hotel, Riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Experience driver English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
Not Included in the excursion from Fes to Chefchaouen:
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at the meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Note: “Morocco Culture Tours“ organize day trips from Fes with local guides to explore the best Morocco destinations near Fes city. All our day excursions from Fes are private, day trips from Fes are available every day and guided with experienced and local guides, drivers.
Departure TimePlease arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 9:00 PM.
Code DressCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Fes.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 12 hours (approx.).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.