1 Day Trip To Sefrou From Fes
After breakfast at 08:00 am, we start our 1 Day trip to Sefrou from Fes. Sefrou is located at the edge of the Middle Atlas mountain range and is 30 kilometers (19 mi) southeast of Fez. Oued Aggai runs through the city, and about 1.5 kilometers (0.93 mi) west of Sefrou are the Cascades, a small waterfall. Wadi Aggai also takes part in irrigation for the area. The Kef el-Moumen caves contain ancient tombs, one of which is claimed to be the tomb of Daniel. There is also a spring near Sefrou called Lalla Rekia, which is purported to cure insanity.
Sefrou is known for its Sefrou Cherry Festival, which is UNESCO-endorsed and is held annually every June. This festival, originally launched back in 1920, consists of a beauty contest in which Moroccan women would apply for the prestigious title of Miss Cherry. The festival lasts for three days and includes folk music, Moroccan traditional cuisine, fantasia performances, and sporting events.
The town has a medina and two mosques, and every Thursday is market day. In the afternoon we drive back to Fes, where our 1 Day trip to Sefrou from Fes ends.
Included in the excursion from Fes to Sefrou:
- Comfortable car with air conditioning.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick up at the hotel, Riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Experience driver English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
Not Included in the excursion from Fes to Sefrou:
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at the meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Note: “Morocco Culture Tours“ organize day trips from Fes with local guides to explore the best Morocco destinations near Fes city. All our day excursions from Fes are private, day trips from Fes are available every day and guided with experienced and local guides, drivers.
Departure TimePlease arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 6:00 PM.
Code DressCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Fes.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 10 hours (approx.).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.