Day 01 : Airport – Casablanca
You will be welcomed by your driver /guide in the airport of Mohamed 5 in Casablanca and take you to your hotel in Casablanca. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 02 : Casablanca – Rabat – Chefchaouen
At 8: OO in the morning you will start your trip from the visit to the biggest mosque in Casablanca, Hassan 2 mosque. Also, you can have a see sight of other places in the city and after that, you will go to the capital of Morocco "Rabat". We will start with the Bad challah, Mausoleum of Mohammed V and one of the main gates of the royal palace and the Oudaya Kasbah. Lunch in a local restaurant. Then we drive straight to the blue city of Chefchaouen .of course on the way you will pass through many small towns and stop for breaks to get Chefchaouen a bite early to have time to walk inside the bleu alleys of the medina and take pictures also experience the local food of the little city. Overnight in a hotel.
Day 03 : Chefchaouen – Volubilis – Fes
In the morning at 9 am you will drive to Fes. Before you get Fes you will visit the historical site of Volubilis. After a tour with the local guide, you will head to Meknes to sightseeing. First, you will start with the beautiful gate of Bad Mansour, the Moulay Ismail Mausoleum, sahrij, the Jewish quarter. Lunch in a local restaurant inside the old medina of Fes. After lunch, you will drive to Fes. Overnight in a riad in the medina.
Day 04 : Exploring Fes
After breakfast, you will start exploring the oldest city in Morocco, walking in its alleys and small streets. Our visit starts by visiting the Royal Palace gate, the Jewish quarter, the first Mellah ever built in Morocco, built during the 14th century. We will ensure that you visit all sites with cultural and historical interest including the famous Al Karaouine University, considered the oldest one in the world, the Tanneries, and Moulay Idriss mausoleum. After lunch in a traditional Moroccan restaurant, you will visit the tiles cooperative and then experience a wonderful panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fes. Overnight in the riad.
Day 05 : Fes – Ilfrane – Azrou – Midelt – Merzouga
Today early morning, you will travel through the middle Atlas via Ifrane “Moroccan Switzerland” and Azrou. You will have a stop at the cedar forest for a visit to Cedre Gouraud Tree where you will see Barbary apes. From here we drive further south passing by several towns and you will get the opportunity to view nomads living in tents alongside the way. You will also see the volcanic rocks. Our next stop is in Midelt where you will enjoy your lunch. Later on, continuing our drive by crossing the Tizi N’Talghomt Pass (1907 m) while enjoying the panoramic views. You will also cross Ziz Gorge and the tunnel. Near Errachidia, you will see the Barrage Hassan Al-Dakhil which has turquoise blue water. Continue our drive to Erfoud, you will have a stop for a panoramic view of Aoufous palm trees along Ziz River. We will drive you to the desert camp, to explore within the mysterious sand-sea of the Erg-Chebbi. You will enjoy the beauty of the Sahara desert and the sunset over the golden dunes. After the sunset, you will enjoy your dinner in front of the camp where you will spend your first night under, or if you prefer, under the stars. Our camp is equipped with western bathrooms.
Day 06 : Merzouga – Rissani – Erfoud – Tinghir – Todra Gorges – Dades Gorges
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dunes in the Sahara desert, then have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower. We depart towards Tinghir passing by Erfoud and Tinejdad. Have a break for lunch. In the afternoon, we will continue to Todra gorges via Tinghir. Stopping along the way for photos and admiring the views. Arrival to Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous Canyons views while hiking on foot, and finally, arrive in the Dades Valley where we will have dinner and spend the night in the hotel.
Day 07 : Dades Gorges – Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – High Atlas Mountains – Marrakech
After breakfast, we’ll drive through the Dades Valley towards Kelaat Mgouna and Ouarzazate. The route through the Dades Valley, the way of the thousand Kasbahs, provides numerous photo opportunities. We’ll visit the Roses valley and Skoura village, then continue to Ouarzazat, “the Hollywood of Africa”. Lunch is at the famous Ait Ben Haddou kasbah, the largest Kasbah in Morocco. After touring this UNESCO World Heritage site, our journey will continue through the majestic Tizi n'Tichka pass, reaching an altitude of 2260m, over the High Atlas Mountains. We will stop to enjoy the impressive views and visit the argan oil cooperative. We will arrive in Marrakech late afternoon. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 08 : Exploring Marrakech
After breakfast in the riad, you can start exploring Marrakech " the red city of Morocco” Your guide will ensure that you see the most important places of historical and cultural interest, including the Saadian tombs; the Palaces of El Bahia and El Badi; and the Ben Youssef Coranique school. Lunch at a restaurant near the square, then in the afternoon visit the gardens at Majorelle, Menara, and the Koutoubia tower. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 09 : Marrakech – Airport
We will spend the morning shopping or relaxing in Marrakech and then we leave mid-afternoon to the airport, where the tour ends.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up from Casablanca airport & drop you off at Marrakech airport.
- A local guide to explore Fes and Marrakech.
- Berber tent accommodation in the desert with enough blankets. No need to bring your sleeping bag.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- A room where you will leave your luggage while you ride the camel to the camp.
- It is possible to take a backpack with you on the camel.
- Sand boards ( available in the camp without charge).
- Camel warden.
- Camel ride
- If you are not interested to ride the camels for 1 hour 20 minutes, It is possible to ride the camel for a short time and take the 4x4 to the camp.
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at the meal.
- Dinners during the trip.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in CasaBlanca.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 9 days
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.